It has come to our attention someone is falsifying our Rate Confirmations (SEL Supply-Chain Solutions) and stealing loads using an Asset based carriers MC number. They originally got our load confirmation by double brokering a load with the carrier whom they stole their identity. If you get a rate confirmation that is not from an selsscs.com email, it is not an SEL SCS load. Most of these loads originate on the West Coast and are going to the Inland Empire. Here is what we know about the fraudster:
- They are using email@example.com as the email address
- The number they are calling from is 660-455-3565
- They will tell you the load is a blind shipment and tell you when you arrive you are with Continental
- The load will most likely go to the following two warehouses:
On Time Logistics
1930 S. Rochester Ave. Suite 117
Ontario, CA 91761
LA Warehouse Express
2100 E. 49th St.
Vernon, CA 90058
- They are posing as Andres Giraldo with SEL SCS
- They have been stealing beverages, telecommunication, gaming equipment, solar panels and tires
I hope this email will help us all avoid this fraud that only increases all our costs. If you have any information or get a call from this person, please call Joe Cabrera at our office. His direct number is (615)988-7591 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your help is greatly appreciated.